From home goods, to an entrepreneurial podcast, to the coolest pair of shoes you’ve ever seen, our business manager, Samantha, is sharing everything she’s loving this month.
Here’s what’s on Sam’s radar:
- Dolly Parton’s Children Album: If my almost-2-year-old is going to make me listen to kids music, it may as well be my all-time favorite babe.
- NDC Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse: I’ve been using this once a week to remove product buildup and restore shine to my processed hair.
- Kaye Blegvad Female Support System: As soon as I saw these handmade hooks I knew I had to have one for my house.
- Frances Valentine Pauline Slides: Look, I don’t need them, but I want them, ok?
- The Inn at Union Square: I took my first ever trip to San Francisco a few weeks ago, and stayed at the coolest boutique hotel! The design was so fun and it was hands down the nicest hotel staff I’ve ever encountered. If you’re taking a trip to SF, I can’t recommend this spot enough.
- Marrow Fine’s SS18 Campaign: This entire campaign, shot by Jesse Chamberlin and produced by Vacation Theory is actual bananas, it’s that good. The jewelry is already stunning, but the art direction and models are to die for.
- Alja Horvat Illustrations: This part-time student, part-time designer is based in Slovenia and creates art prints in color schemes that speak to my soul.
- The EntreLeadership Podcast – Episode #158 – Simon Sinek: My favorite business author stops by this great podcast to chat about the number-one question you need to ask for your team’s success. It was a great listen for me as the Glitter Guide business manager, and for all entrepreneurs out there!
- The Pixie Arc Shelf by Rael Made: I saw this first in a recent nursery we featured, and knew I had to have one for myself.